1.22 for Windows 9x and Windows NT/2000|
|fkWare SysMon is a highly customizable
system monitor for Windows 95/98 and
Windows NT 4/Windows 2000.|
fkWare SysMon displays the current memory
consumption, CPU and resource usage, date, time,
Windows uptime, IP address and a lot more.
of fkWare SysMon:|
Visible are: Free physical memory, Used swap
file, CPU usage, System resources and
fkWare SysMon is designed to use as little
system resources for itself as possible and
without increasing the overall system load more
than absolutely necessary.
|fkWare SysMon has lots of features. They are all
briefly described below:|
- fkWare SysMon itself uses very few system
resources, such as memory and CPU time.
- fkWare SysMon is fully configurable. You may
select which Sensors are displayed, you may
also individually change the settings for each
- Variable update frequency for each sensor
- The window may stay on top of other windows.
- Small tray icon with sensor display. You may
select any sensor for the tray icon.
SysMon comes with an uninstall program which
will remove the program completely from your
Each display of fkWare SysMon is called a
Sensor and shows the status of a part of your
system. fkWare SysMon contains the following
- Overall CPU usage in percent (%). On
multiprocessor systems with Windows NT fkWare
SysMon is able to display each CPU separately
and/or the average load of all CPUs.
- Current disk usage with free disk selection
and optional proportional display.
- Overall memory load in percent (%)
- Free physical memory.
- Used physical memory.
- Maximum size of swap file.
- Swap file used.
- Number of running threads (Win95 only).
- Free system resources (Win95 only).
- Size of disk cache (Win95 only).
- Windows up-time.
- System time.
- System date.
- New: Windows Version.
- New: Network Host name.
- New: IP Addresses.